Friday, June 28, 2002

The Friday Five, I can do this:
When was the last time you...
...Sent a hand wirtten letter? Whoa, too long ago to remember; probably when I was about 8.
...Baked something from scratch or made something by hand? Does yardwork count? It's probably been a few years since I baked something from scratch. I did build a fence a couple of years ago.
...Camped in a tent? That's easy, last weekend. Yup the whole family, we have a "fit everyone and the dog" size tent.
...Volunteered your time to church, school, or community? It's sort of ongoing, I'm president of a community choir that I sing in. That ends this year though, so I guess I'll have to find something else.
...Helped a stranger? Hmmmmm, that's a toughy. I donate lots to charity if that counts. Otherwise I'm a little low on the helping strangers scale.

No comments: